Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Wednesday August 24



I took a shower at Howard and Anabel's. At 6:30 Denny went over to shower so I rode along and visited with the folks. Gary is taking them to SC on Thursday. Then to school. I work with kids 7 periods then have my planning period. After school I got lectured for using the foods room and taking it over last year...oh well, some people have not learned the kindergarten rule to share. Get a tougher hide, Faith. I ran the trail, then worked another hour at school making Friday's tests for my 2 classes. I came home and visited with Evan, then down to a great supper that Denny had made. He told about his long day. Some times it just feels like we are digging ditches. But in reality we know we are truly blessed by God. We are so spoiled. Charlie came out and fixed that water heater. His legs/back are really crippled up. He's 63 and just keeps trudging along.

No comments:

Post a Comment