Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Wednesday August 3




Ran 4 miles this am. Coffee at folks with 5 little ones while Missy rode bike. She started to run, but her knee hurt. Not a good sign before doing a triathalon on Sunday. Say a prayer for her. (and Mandy and me) Kids plastic painted chairs, one for each of the 5 bigger kids. Then they took turns riding with me on the lawn mower. At 12 we headed into IG. I stopped at school, and picked up our triathalon tank tops. We met Denny for lunch at the park (CHECK). They walked back to the bank together. It was so cute, but they had to stop and look at a dead squirrel that they were walking past. After lunch at the park,we headed to IG pool. The kids and I swam there until 4:15. I swam 1/3 mile during the 10 minutes of break time when little ones had to get out of the pool. At home we watched Little House on the Praire on the laptop in my bed. Then we had mac and cheese, cucumbers, and root beer floats for supper. Haley and Evan stayed to help me do dishes after supper. We played the rhyming game that I used to play when I did dishes with my siblings. Haley and I worked in the garden picking swiss chard, sunflowers, tomatoes and zinnias. Kids talked to their folks before bed time.

No comments:

Post a Comment