Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Tuesday August 30


Coffee in Mandy's bedroom. She leaves for Denver this afternoon. So nice to have her here. Stopped at folks. At school the student got his classes changed, but will he be able to pass them? I don't know it would take a lot of work. Pray for my students, I feel so involved, yet so helpless if they don't want to put in the effort. I had a student exit at 4 pm with parent. At 6 Denny and I went to church to set up for Awana training tomorrow night. I came home and grilled hamburgers. We ate out on the deck. Then to read my Morningside class book. I feel like I'm always behind the 8 ball. The internet has been off at the houose since Sunday. Luckily my iphone can hook it up for us, but Jensens don't have access during the day. Missy took Mandy to airport.

No comments:

Post a Comment