Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Happy May Day!!

Stopped at hospital to see Howard. He was up and waiting for breakfast. It came later. Malt o meal and he got the second serving of orange juice that he wanted. At school I was greeted by a little may basket pot of pansies from Melanie E. The generosity of the resourceful Ladies is amazing. What a nice bunch of gals I work with. D. is still gone from my careers class. Lord be with her, where ever she is. Spa test got administered. I think I might have been able to pass it. I worked on exit IEPs after school. Then to see Howard. Denny stopped in,too. We talked about how many years ago... I was in the hospital with a broken May basket ankle. Howard said both he and Anabel and my folks came to see me in the hospital. I didn't remember that. Missy subbed for a field trip today. Mandy started watching the 3. About noon Gma Laurie came to take over for Mandy. So good to see her. They have been in Nepal. After school Denny disced the garden again. I fixed pizza, then gelled my nails out on the deck. Denny is working on invitation for Awana supper. and trying to find notes from motorcycle meeting. Howard is ordering brown siding for his house. He had a run in with the male nurse this noon. When Missy asked him if he had been walking, he said no. Then she asked him if he was planning to go to Karl's graduation. Yes. Shouldn't you be starting to walk more then? It's just Tuesday. I guess he figures he has plenty of time to train. Kind of like me thinking I can run a triathlon in 24 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment