Friday, May 18, 2012

Friday May 18!!! Last day of school with kids!!!!

No one up to visit this am. Howard was taking his bath. Semester tests at school. I can't believe a second year is done. After school I went to get my hair cut. Then to Thistle down. I got a bunch of plants. Denny worked until 7. Missy was tickled because Wheels could help restore her computer. She didn't have to drive to Omaha. Mandy hung out with a friend in Mapleton yesterday. Today she was planning of riding the bike in the wind. Brownsville Zoo Pictures. I can not tell you how blessed we are to have family that lives close to us. What a great grace filled time with our family tonight on the deck. How can we be so fortunate? Thank you, Jesus. Life is not made up of the moments we breathe, but the moments that take our breath away.

No comments:

Post a Comment