Saturday, May 5, 2012

Saturday May 12, 2012

I woke up early... Bummer ... and went outside on the deck for my devotions ... Beautiful ... About 8, I started to help Jensen's do some planting. At 10:30 I headed to Crawford Creek for Josh D. graduation party. When I came home Denny had gotten Howard and we headed to Blair for Karl's graduation party.
Anabel rode along. What a sweetie she was!!
She didn't nap at all, but she let me put my head on her lap and take a 15 minute nap ono the way home. It was a very nice party. Linda got there about 2.
Howard had not eaten much this am, but he ate pretty well at the reception. It was a big day for Dad. He was pretty tired when we got home. We stopped at No Frills and got plants, 4 for a dollar. I went out to the garden and roto tilled and laid down carpet for walkways. Jensens said I could have an area for flowers in the south one. Too bad I don't have all the weeds out of the flower beds I already have. I had gotten some zinnias and I put them in the ground. It was fun to work outside until dark. Denny and Anabel had gone down to watch a Strawberry Shortcake movie when we got home.

No comments:

Post a Comment