Saturday, May 19, 2012

Saturday May 19

Read a few pages of my ss class. Went swimming with my daughters. We made quite a wave in IG. Using goggles and swimming laps. Filled 5 bags of mulch at Hidden Acres. Stopped at Malcolms and got caulk and primer. At home Denny was changing the bearing on the Dixon. I worked on flower beds. and planting my now plants. It rained a little this am while we were swimming. Denny took Anabel and Brooks to Denison to get a Dixon part. 4 teens were out to help Prairie Whole. Michael stayed and helped clean the coop for tomorrow graduation reception. I went to Jeff G. and Jessica E. Denny had fixed hamburger on grill for Howard. At night we watched Dolphin Tale with Grands. Great day!!! Pictures from my birthday get together in St. Joe. 2007?

No comments:

Post a Comment