Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Monday May 6

Stopped at Howard's. He was lying down on sofa with a throw over him. His blood sugar was only 70 when he took it this am. and he felt kind of of punk. Plus He wanted me to help him with his toenail. Bad news. Mandy didn't have to work last night because there was only one. I didn't talk to her this am. After school I went to Pamida and purchased some stock flowers. They smell so great. Then I headed to Prairie Peddlar and picked up the flowers that I got before. I stopped at Maren S. and dropped off the Financial Peace DVD that I had used for Careers class. Then home. I planted the flowers that I had gotten. Oh my...too many status. It will take about one whole row to put them all in the ground. I put some cucumbers in the ground, too. When I got done I mowed the lawn at our house, then I headed to the folk's place. I mowed and Denny brought the bobcat. He added dirt to the house foundation to prevent the water from running down into Mandy's Country Condo. She had Bethany S. over to try on clothes. Bethany left with a big black bag of clothes. (and a smile). I visited with Mandy after she came back. She is heading to St. Joe tomorrow, then to Kansas City for a wedding on Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment