Friday, April 5, 2013

6 more Fridays after today

Not that I am counting... Andrea said it was only 5 weeks left. I was quite sure that was too good to be true. and it was. She was mad at me when I brought the calendar and showed her it was 6+ weeks. But she did tell me that drinking tart cherry juice would help me sleep. About a week ago I thought I would stop taking benadryl at night to help me sleep. So I have been lieing awake about 2-3 hours every night for the past week... in bed just waiting for 5:15 when I can get out of bed. After school Denny and I went to Denison to pick up the grill that we bought last Saturday at Bomgaars, and get tart cherry juice concentrate at Hyvee ... UFFTA!! $27 for 32 ounces. The check out girl did a double take ... I did too. But I though I would try a months worth. You mix 2 Tablespoons of concentrate with 6 ounces of water once a day to build up your melatonins ??? something like that. Will let you know how it works/ or not. Here ie some info...Researchers have discovered that concentrated cherry juice acts as a natural sleep aid by increasing the melatonin levels in the body. Melatonin is an important sleep hormone that helps the body regulate its natural sleep and wake cycles. The researchers conclude that drinking a cherry juice concentrate daily will act as a natural sleep aid that will result in restful sleep for many who have difficulty sleeping. http://www.emaxhealth.com/8782/sleep-aid-cherry-juice-concentrate-increases-melatonin-levels Pictures /Sayings from Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment