Saturday, April 6, 2013

Brook's birthday 3 YEARS OLD !!!!!

Fun day!!! Denny and I just kinda chilled in am. Until 8:30 when he headed over to the folks to work with his siblings. I did laundry. Phillip had 5 youth out. I filled some flats with dirt getting ready to plant some seeds. About 2 I started to run the section. Keelie followed me and so I took her back to Denny and he tied the dog up there. I found the plant stand that Linda was looking for. It had gotten moved to a lower shed. I decided to run the section that went north after passing the folks. Wrong choice. The dirt road was not dirt!! My trudge turned into a walk with weights on my feet. Uffta!! Slow muddy traveling. but I made it. Phillip got a 4 bottom plow from someone by Danbury. Grandma Laurie came for Brooks birthday. They all did chores while Denny and I chilled and visited out south of the coop. Missy had fixed pizza on English muffin, Very good. And Brooks said we could have a bite of his Mickey Mouse cake. Pictures of the Birthday Boy, Brooks....still has those dimples, so cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment