Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Home School testing in SC

Sanity and very little insanity. At school I checked lesson plans and opened the foods room door for Lorrain. I ordred Chai Tea at Horn, (It was so hot I burned the top of my mouth, and it was sore until Sunday.) Then to Sue's for the trip to SC. Testing at 9:30. Two of 4 Storm sick students came to testing. The weather was cold and rainy. We ate at Mr. Chopsticks. Then to Sams. We got back to IG about 4. Changed the next testing date to Friday because of weather forecast. Yea! Then I get to be at school for an early out and professional development staffing. And jeans. I went home ank napped. Denny was in town, but came out to the farm to get me and take me to Roeders for the motorcycle meeting fish fry. The food was great and we watched Peggy on Channel 4 talk about the hotel being taken down. It was so nice of Denny to come out and get me. What a great husband!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Pictures are of Facebook saying/ideas that tell my life and make me smile...................................................... ..................NOTE TO SELF JUST BECAUSE IT IS ON FACE BOOK AND I THINK IT IS FUNNY.... DOES NOT MEAN IT SHOULD BE POSTED ON MY BLOG........................................................................... ...........................................................................................................................................................................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment