Friday, April 12, 2013

Friday with home school testing in SC.

Left about 8 to head to Susan's to share a ride to SC. I had 3 high school students, she had an elementary student. Ate at the food court. She dropped me off at Walmart, while she got her nails done. I bought 4 boxes of dahlia bulbs. Then to Sams. On the way home I realized I did not get the other dahlia bag at Walmart. I called, they had it, and Susan will pick it up on Wednesday. We stopped at Nadine's on the way home. I went to the shed and got some pots and dirt for the bulbs. Oh my hope Asian beetles don't join us. Missy gave me a ride to Arthur. Denny and I headed to Burlington about 6:15. Good driving... Denny did it. Missy texted to say 5 of 6 canoes were sold. UFFTA!!! Cathy emailed to say I stood her up. Forgot about our 3 pm scheduled meeting. Sorry :( Johnsons were up when we got there. Nice to talk. Nice to be there. Nice son and daughter in law. Pictures of Phillip..........................................

No comments:

Post a Comment