Saturday, April 20, 2013

Denny worked at Bank in am.

Quite a day. Up early, but didn't do insanity. I'm feeling lazy and tired of the gray weather. I looked at the first state statements I could find. Then left about 7:30 to go to church and see the girls make pancakes. Then to Dellas to deliver tubs. Then back to church to help clean up after girls left. At home I took tiny plants to sun room. Alan and Laurie are here. Laurie and Anabel went to a shower. Phillip had the boys and Missy worked on Morningside class. Before Denny and I headed to SC Missy went and got dresser. We stopped at the bank to get a copy of the title. Drove around in SC. Shopped at HyVee. Ate at Red Lobster. Drove around again and the pick up was there. Talked on the phone and stopped and talked to the guy. Denny drove the pick up home and I stopped at Goodwill before heading home. Quite an exciting night. The food was really great. Visited with the neighbors after we got home. Pictures are of Brooks birthday, Anabel and Sebby and baby lamb, Denise and Carlie.

No comments:

Post a Comment