Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Christ is Born!! Merry Christmas

Kids were up early, We had cereal around the kitchen table.  Then we fixed biscuit donuts covered with sugar.   We started to open presents about 8:30.  So many fun gifts. Denny had made Leggo basse for Evan and Torren.  They wasted no time in using it. Denny and I gave girls matching outfits.  Anabel got glitter crayons, I put egg casseroles in the oven and about half way through the morning we ate cinnamon rolls, eggs, fruit slush, cuke on rye, and OJ. The Johnson kids got walkie talkies, The Jensens kids got a trampoline.  Our kids gave Denny and myself dance lessons from Francie K H.   That should be fun!  Naps for about everyone in the afternoon.  We had turkey about 6 with stove top, Party potatoes, ramen noodle salad, Green bean (spinach) dip, relish tray,strawberry fluff, cherry dessert. Great to have all 16 to eat.  We used Mom's china with red table clothes.  Mandy helped me move the deck table into the sun room.  Mandy and Jason headed to Cherokee after supper. The grands had helped me clean off the table and pass around desserts and I cleaned the kitchen.


No comments:

Post a Comment