Friday, December 6, 2013

In Dubuque

Fun. Fun fun
I decided to leave the stocking boxes in the garage while I was at school.  It is so cold that with my luck the soap bubble jars would break in the car and leave a big mess.  The day went well until the 8th hour when a Freshman informed me that he thought I talked to him like a elementary student and a Senior had  a fit when I told her to plug in her ear phones so everyone in study hall wasn’t distracted by the noise.  UFFTA!!  One student surprised me and did come to school during 5th period.  Another student still has not been to school in 6-10 school days, A third student refused to come to school today.  We had a good assembly during first hour.  Pretty good but hard to understand because he was from the East coast and talked too fast. Morning classes were shortened.  I left right after school to go home and get the Jeep loaded.  Denny got off work early and we left for Dubuque about 4:10.  Missy had taken off at noon and stopped at a grocery store.  We got to D. about 8:30.  Great to see family.  Mainly visited in the hallway until the hotel staff asked us to move into a room,  Matt and Missy’s were there before us and had been to the water park.  Luke and Karen came a little after we got there.   Pictures of Joe's birthday turtle outfit, Newhouse gals heading out, L&K, and Hendersons playing with my grands Saturday morning outside the Christmas room.

No comments:

Post a Comment