Monday, June 9, 2014

Dress fitting

Up and ran in the morning.   Then I fixed donuts for Missouri Grands. We had a tea party.  They left for the Omaha Zoo about 7 am.   I had coffee with Denny out on the deck.  Mandy, Anabel and I left about 8 for Cherokee.  We went to Cooks and had coffee there before heading to Sequines.  The dress looks beautiful.  Jan, Mary and Andrea were along.  Next we went to the house that might be rentable.  It looked very nice.  Lots of ladies with lots of comments.  Then to the law office.  We stopped at the General store to look around.  Then to McD.  Anabel was hungry, so we had a bite before heading to IG.  In IG we did a lot of errands.  Super 8, hairdresser, bank, another bank, flower shop. rec center, Then a quick trip home.  Back to IG at 5 to meet with Lisa. I went home to pick up Denny and come back into IG to meet with Francie,  It was a fun hour.  Mandy headed back to Cherokee and Denny and I headed home.

No comments:

Post a Comment