Thursday, June 12, 2014

More weeding.. surprise, surprise

Up and did not exercise.  Too much to do.   I weeded and preened the bed between the e/w asparagus.  Then watered it down.  Then I headed to Denison to take mower to see if fixing  it was an option.  YES!! it can be fixed for around $200.  When I got home, I headed to IG a little early.  After Evan's game I went to Hidden Acres and got herbs and Dianthus.  Then at home I weeded and watered the flower beds near cement.  Also weeded the long north bed.  UFFTA!! I think I have weeded most of the extra beds that are not by the house.  We grilled hamburgers and had asparagus,and salad for supper with the Jensens.  Missy and Phillip are heading to IG to give Joey and Justin a tour of the city.  I am watching the Jensens and Grandma Laurie (who came for Evan's game) is watching Davie Joy. Pictures from the shower.

No comments:

Post a Comment