Wednesday, July 2, 2014

A zip line

Up and ran.  I headed north ... don't think I'll do that again.  Our hill is a killer.  Coffee on deck with Denny,  It wass chilly this am.  Anabel and Haley helped me get Flowers ready for CSA Thursday.  Missy went to Carroll with Ranae and then to get Evan at Hidden Acres.  Kids were busy outside most of the day.  We took lunch in to Arthur and kids walked to the park with Denny.  Long naps for Kane and Brooks,  I mowed the lawn.  First with the Grass hopper then the Dixon.  I think I'll just use Dixon after this.  Lots of turns and curves, plus I forget where I've been using 2 mowers.  Denny got home from work and kids were so excited to show him the zip line they made.  Evan got home about the same time.   I drove while Denny sprayed weeds around the unit. Pictures of the zip line. Evan came home from camp. Good to have 6 together. Supper shared mac and cheese.

No comments:

Post a Comment