Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Uffta Chromebook class

Up and out to pick some flowers. To school by 8 for chromebook class. Uffta!! I could not get app to load, etc. The teacher didn't know what was different on my laptop than what everyone else was doing. They were doing it just fine. Ate at hospital. Got out early because the internet was down. Ran the trail, Then to the high school to work until 5. Julie did get apps put on my chrome book. Came home and had BLT's with fresh veggies and red wattle bacon. Denny went up to work at unit fixing and getting ready for pictures. I went out and got some more flowers. April and family were out to weed and I sent flowers home with them. We went out to the pit and started a fire. Just the boys were home and they came out to roast marshmallows. Pictures from Lakeview city park, and my lisianthus. so pretty.

No comments:

Post a Comment