Saturday, April 25, 2015

2 wedding showers and lots of rainy showers.

Denny worked in the am at Odebolt. I left for Jordan's' shower about 8:30. It looked so pretty. I (wrongly) covered clay pots on the pastel and lace table clothes with pink and yellow. Lord help me not mess up; Susan served yogurt, granola, fruit, fresh minimuffins/ etc. It was so good. From there to BC where Katelyn and Nick's shower. Very nice, too. Forgot about pictures until on the way to IG. Denny had been Awana shopping with Grands, We ate at Zimmy's Then home to mark all the store items. Missy and Phillip were in green house and so went out there until 5. I went to Lynzie's clothing party. It was nice, I bought a bright spring top. 3 resource gals came from IG. Plus Donna and Suzie came.

No comments:

Post a Comment