Monday, April 27, 2015

Love the warm days

Awake and read. Senior exits this am at school. Wore my new top from a staffer's party. I did not need to give a ride to a non driver. I called Motor Inn and scheduled an oil change after school. For PE - we did archery. Media - got ideas for final project 100 points. In Carroll I got a pink flowered serving platter 3, white casserole 3, hair dryer 3. Bag of boys clothes 2, oil change, about 5 pounds of bananas. At home I weeded lily patch. Oh for the weeds, I should have been pulling them in the rain, now when it is dry, they are hard to pull. And there are so many of them. At 9 I went out to check the mail. The Essence box was there. I spent some time looking through it. Denny changed the oil and got the Dixon ready to run. Missy and Callie went to Shopko and got Awana store stuff for older girls. I tried making some whole wheat honey bread in bread machine. I didn't go to bed until 10. That is late for me. Pictures I am so far behind putting pictures in my blog for corresponding days that I am just putting in pictures from 2005.

No comments:

Post a Comment