Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Weed / rototil after school.

Awake to read. Start Essence of Life. Lord, grant me wisdom. Quick trip during my planning period. I put in the paper work for a personal day May 8. I plan to go to Madison with my sisters. After school I came home and napped. Didn't wake up until news was over at 6. Denny and I had a quick supper and then I went out to rototill the flower area. Denny cleaned the chicken coop for Awana leaders/ family night in a week. The fuse blew in the coop so he spent most of the time getting to it from behind the wall barn boards. I tilled and put out rugs, then planted sunflowers that I had started from seed. Phillip and Denny worked on changing the oil in the tractor. Phillip and Missy planted lots of plants. He tilled up the west garden that he had mowed yesterday. Pictures from 2005:

No comments:

Post a Comment