Tuesday, October 6, 2015

AEA meeting in SC

Early start after a good night's sleep. Wow, we were in bed from 7:45-5:45. Watched/ slept through part of a movie before falling asleep. I left for SC about 6:30. The day went well. I especially appreciated the secondary reading exercises. The section on Law and SPED was good and I learned a few computer pointers in the IEP session. Over noon I went to the Morningside flea market. I got a wooden Pepse container for my CSA flowers $12. That was more that I wanted to spend, but I usually do make good use of them. There were colored men's handkerchiefs for $. 25, Pretty colors, so I got some. I called a homeschool family. I stopped and Highway 20 Treasures and bought a flannel shirt. Back to IG about 4:30. I worked at school until 6:15, then went to meeting at the hospital from 6:30-9. So much information it made my head spin. I need to signup between Nov. and May. UFFTA! I headed out to Sue's for ending goodbys of homeschool meeting. 34

No comments:

Post a Comment