Monday, October 12, 2015

Cross country meet at IG

Good nights sleep. :) I was around early and went to school early. Met Beth B. out in the parking lot. She is here for a few days. Noah wanted to visit during their fall weeks break. During 3rd hour Donna and I worked on the whole school probe. Independent living they cut up apples for applesauce. A student went home sick during 7th hour when I texted parent. We had a lock down drill during success. The ICN does not have phone hookup. I forgot about not opening door after intercom message. Lord, give me wisdom if that ever should happen. After school quick room meeting. Then I changed clothes and went to help with cross country meet. It was fun to visit with Cathy and Diane as I wrote down bib numbers. I stopped at the grocery store for eggs and to get another big pork roast at $1 per pound. Denny cut half of it into pieces to grill. It is Columbus day and he didn't work at the bank, but he did work. He had moved dirt, raked, spread grass seed, cut down trees and tordoned them in the fence line, terrace and along the creek. At night he helped get the computer to download my phone pictures. The newly worked on Grainery at Jensens. Phillip is putting windows in it, too.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment