Tuesday, October 27, 2015

More extra hours at school.

In bed until 6 looking at the computer. It was a long day at school today 8-8. I worked an extra 4 hours as flex workday so I don't have to work on Friday (the last day of the quarter workday). I'm looking forward to getting together with my sisters that day. After school I picked up flowers from Cindy's and took them to a student. The flowers really turned out pretty. I think the student really liked them. At school I got most of what I wanted done. During the day, by mistake, I sent the email draft with the grades for the quarter that I made and was correcting. UFFTA!! I had to write and tell the receiver to disregard the email. When I got home after 8 Denny was ready to give me a shoulder massage. We used some Sleep body lotion that Susan gave me. :) Thanks, Susan. We chilled in the sunroom with piano music on. How did I get so lucky to have Denny for a husband. It was so nice after 2 long days at school. Phillip got a tractor. It was delivered to him. He and Denny try it out. October 29th, I think. 49

No comments:

Post a Comment