Saturday, September 25, 2021

Full day

 Denny left to mow fence lines, ditches, waterway and terraces after Larsons harvest a field.  I went to Mary Kays at 9 for a cup of coffee.  She had made coffee cake yesterday It was yummy.  Beautiful morning sitting on her new porch, drinking coffee and visiting with a sweet friend.  God is good.  Then to Danbury where I got a top and sweater at the Blue Bird.  Jenna was not there:(  In IG I bought some sanding belts for bunk house floor.  Then I worked at OGT from 1-3.  Then I played pickleball with Lynn, Toshi, Sue, Craig and Tim.  At home I fixedbbq meat and baked potatoes for supper.  Denny was really sick when he came home. Pretty much straight to bed.  Poor guy.  Ii plan to go to Pauls memorial gathering next weekend.  Friday I plan to go to an ISU baseball Diamond Darling reunion, stay at Jensens, and leave for Madison early Saturday morning.


No comments:

Post a Comment