Monday, September 27, 2021

Golfing HOT!!

 Up and moving.   I played pickleball before head to BV golf course at 9.  I played bast ball with Nancy and Nonie B, both from Wall Lake.  We didn't all shoot great all the time, but one of us had a good shot when needed.  And we ended up with a 35, 2 under par.  Fine morning.   I stayed at the club house and visited with Nancy R. and 2 from Holstein area until 2.  Then to SOS and Walmart in Storm Lake and Casey's to get gas.  The Olive Branch opened at 4 and Mandy met me there about 5.  T'was fun to shop with her.  I got a set of Tfal pots and pans, She got 2 Ninja Turtle costurmes for Halloween.  At home our airbnbers arrived, Denny came home a little early and we had a good visit.  He is getting to feeling better. 


 


No comments:

Post a Comment