Tuesday, September 21, 2021

GGGGolf GGGGarden GGGGood friends

I was awake and headed to IG for pickleball until 9.    Then to Schleswig for golf.  I really didn't shoot well, Actually I played with 2 gals from Denison who played at the 2 gal best ball.  I played SO poorly I didn't even feel confident enough to tell them Gail and I won that best ball. with a 32.  UFFDA!!  Too proud, I am.  Because I had taken flowers for door prizes each ladies Monday morning league, I invited any gals who wanted to visit our farm.  About 12 of them came.  Fun to visit with them and the weather was great.  The gals left, I napped and about 4 Bransons made it thru the road construction.  YUCK!   We fixed stuffed porkchops  for supper.  Fun to visit until 11 pm.  They had left Denver about 5 am and drove here.  So good to have them stay.                                   

                                         







No comments:

Post a Comment