Sunday, September 26, 2021

It's a blessing to be with the family of God

 Denny coughed most of the night, deep gut wrenching coughs that shook his entire body ... (AND THE BED).  At 5:30 I said he might sleep better out in the recliner in the living room.  Poor guy.   The lily arrangement from Joyce is opening up ... so pretty.   I went outside later and put together one fresh flower vase for church and auction and one eucalyptus vase.  Wonderful SS class.  We're starting a new book.  Outta your head.  Kathi, me, Lisa, Beth G,.Michelle, Renae, Stephanie, Lia, Heidi, Carrie, Nice bunch.  After church Haiti crew served maid rites and had a auction.  I bought a wandering jew plant.  So nice.  At home Denny was still not feeling well.  I napped and put together flowers for golf tomorrow morning and 2 small bunches for the airbnb that arrives tomorrow.  Zucchini soup for supper and I started to actually read a book All the Light We Cannot See by Anthony Doerr.  





No comments:

Post a Comment