Wednesday, August 16, 2023

And the fun begins!!!!!

I slept in until 6:15.  That's a long time for me.  I stopped at Denises office to talk about the band.  It all sound good.  I went to play pickleball, got a few groceries, stopped at the bank to invite Carol, went to Selections to pick up an 8x10 for the wedding anniversary table.  I stopped to see Carol, she looks so weak and frail and peaceful and came and appreciative and we are so blessed by her life.   I stopped at Brenda's to talk about the cake.  At home  Finchers and meg had arrived.   The gals had gone in for groceries.  We just visited.  About 2 young Bruce came.  I took a nap.  When I got up we husked the sweet corn that Bruce had brought.  Jean, Arlan and Nancy came about 5.  Then Arlan and Denny went to Walmart.  Brand and Joyce came. We opened a pretty bottle from Finchers and Meg. Brad and Joyce checked into the Su[er 8 and then came out th the farm.  Denny grilled brats.   We ate out one the deck.  We played pickleball in the machine shed then went to the patio to visit until we all turned in pretty early.  Wonderful day!!



No comments:

Post a Comment