Friday, August 25, 2023

Happy Birthday, Jean

Lovely morning.  I am so amazed how blessed we are.  This place is like heaven, a sanctuary from God for us to share with others.  Plans are to have Goldsmiths stay at our home over the days of Carol's funeral.  I went in to play pickleball and stopped to say Hi.  Luke and Karen weren't up, Melissa was helping clean.  When I got home Denny and I mowed.  It looks so great when all get trimmed.  I watered the gardens.  Denny and I rocked on the porch, then he cleaned the pickup and I put away stuff from my bedroom drawers.  At 6 I went to OABCIG football game and sat with Renae.  Elizabeth came over to talk to me second quarter.  I stopped by Goldsmiths, Luke was putting Lincoln to bed.  At home Denny was asleep.  Another great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment