Thursday, May 2, 2024

Wedding flowers in Storm Lake

I slept well in Mandy's office murphy bed.  We left for Storm Lake Wall Mart to look around.  At 8 we went to the church.  They had lots of baby's breath and white and pink carnations.  We put together 2 BIG vases, 9 table centerpieces, one bridal bouquet, 2 flower girl bouquets, 1 grooms boutineer, Mandy and Addie put to gather 10 boutineers and the bride and groom made 3 low circular bowls.  Mandy and I went in a couple stores and then headed home.  I was SO tired that i took a quick nap when I got home and then went to study at Susan's.  I took a piece of raspberry pie to Laura for her birthday.  I saw her at school, then to IG hardware to get brown paint.  AT home I went right to bed.  Denny just kept working until 7 because he didn't know I was home.  We have 3 airbnb that are staying 2 weeks.  Denny washed out a water tank yesterday and made several trips. to IG for parts. 


No comments:

Post a Comment