Monday, May 27, 2024

NE iowa with brothers

 I had coffee at Bruces' We both drove to Craig's.  After visiting a while Bruce went down fishing at the pond.  I looked at some books that Betsy had made about the life and times of Craig and Marilyn.  They are great books.  I headed to the cemetery around 9.  The service was put on by Kathy S.  I got to see Myrna W. and have a short visit.  Bruce picked us lunch at the methodist church for the 6 of us and we ate at Craigs back deck.  I went to Diane's to visit until we played pickleball at 1.  Delbert, Keith, Bruce, Jane, me and Anae.  We played for about 3 hours.   At 5 we ate upstairs at Keith's: smoked pork, salad, and drinks from Finchers.  I walked the yard with Keith after supper and looked at all his plants.  





No comments:

Post a Comment