Sunday, July 14, 2024

AND they are off!!!

I got up to 3 dozen cinnamon rolls ready to bake courtesy of Mandy.   I started devo and stretch and then decided to go into the sunroom where Matt, Missy and Denny were coffeeing.  Wonderful breakfast of fruit, egg bake and said cinnamon rolls. Matt and Luke and families left about 10 and the rest of us went to church.  After church an amazing lunch of leftovers.  Phillip and Missy took Brooks and Anabel to Hidden Acres,  Cooks were the last to leave.  What a great weekend!! Denny and I napped.  I got a text about possible PB and so I got up and started the dishwasher and a couple loads of clothes, fold up chairs and tables, got bedding from 2 upstairs rooms, watered hot dry patio plants and went around and put things back.  Lynn picked me up and we went to IG for PB.  When I got home I put together a vase for tomorrow Queenagers golf.   



No comments:

Post a Comment