Monday, July 15, 2024

Golf with Gail

 Fn Day!!  We got to Denison Golf course about9.   We played with 4 from the Denison course.  Gai and I had5 holes where we putted 3 times.  Uffda!! The greens were really hilly!!  We ended up with a 40.  Just out of the money.  I got the closest to the pin on my drive on a short hole and closest to the pin on a second shot on a different hole.  I spent my $10 on plastic sandals.  We stopped at t thrift store and they were getting ready to close the store, so I brought their donations to OGT home to take to Out tomorrow.  At home Denn and Evan were putting in a window in the bunkhouse.  When they got done Denny gave Evan a driving lessons as they went in so Evan could lift weights.  I picked flowers to give to OGT volunteers tomorrow.  Great day!!! Always great to spend time with my sister.  




No comments:

Post a Comment