Wednesday, July 17, 2024

Need paint for bunk house trim around window.

I got up at 3 and stayed awake, but didn't get out of bed until 5.  That's lotsa time to think and pray and plan the fun thing things that I am going to do today  I was trying to put off going to town and Denny said that I "Said I was getting the Paint for the bunk house .... So I guess it is important that I DO WHAT  I SAY!!!  and so I did.    As I drove past the PB courts, there were only 7 and so I played PB.  Then another person came and so I went to do errands.  I got paint for upstairs of floor wood trim bunkhouse, checked to see if Bomgaars plants were on sale   NOPe!!!  I WENT TO SHERIFFF'S OFFICE  and got info to start the process of background check on me so I can help at KISC.    I found out that my plants have fusarium???? Basically a deadly disease  for all of my lisianthus  and my rudbeckia!!! Uffda!! Trust the Lord in all things.  At home Denny washed the pickup and Evan painted and applied polyeurathane in the upstairs of bunkhouse. .  Looks SO good.  









   

No comments:

Post a Comment