Monday, July 8, 2024

Queenagers

 I left about 7:45 to check the price of the big beautiful fern at Bomgaars  and YES it came home with me at $11.50.  Then to Fonda to play golf.  For the first time single player, me, did not have someone assigned to play with me.  I joined 2 2-somes and enjoyed playing with them very much.  When I left there I stopped and dropped off some flowers at Kelsey, Phillips cousin.  Then to sos to log around and Alta Olive Branch where I got $10 worth of stuff,  a $2 cushion for the double swing, 7 navy coffee mugs, 3 vases, 4 steak knives, 3 metal bowls,  plastic stretch lids.  At home Denny had mowed  and used the blower to remove grass.  Great to be back in our home.  The airbnb left a review saying we should remodel the bathroom.  Uffda!!  Say Guy, do you want to foot the bill?  Was it clean? Did it have hot water?  Could you safely use it?  What do you expect from a 1967 ranch home?  Life is short, this is not a big deal.  


No comments:

Post a Comment