Monday, July 1, 2024

SC trip

 After devo I went out to plant some of the flowers that I got at Prairie  Pedlar yesterday.  I dug up some lilies and put in 3 blue flax  I put 3 columbine, 2 by patio,  one off SW deck corner.   I moved the bleeding heart that wasn't doing well by baby breath to that SW corner also.  3 Siberian status went where the baby breath grows.  Good prices on perennials.  Now if I can just keep them alive.  I helped Missy as she made a chart for PTM and PTE grades 1-5.  Denny set Evan to painting the south side of the CSA barn.  We left for SC about 11:15.  First stop was KSC for pedicures.  SO needed.  Denny shopped at Fareway right next door to KSC.  Next stop was waiting for Denny to get a haircut at Sport Clips.  We spent a lot of time at Menard getting materials to put a drop ceiling in the basement bathroom.  






No comments:

Post a Comment