Wednesday, October 16, 2024

Full Day

 I was up early and headed to OGT by 8.  I worked until 10:15 when I went to the bank to get cash and deposit a check and have a notary stamp.  Next iI headed to Physical Therapy.   Jason and I discussed the need for a MRI the end of October and discontinuing the use of Ibuprofen to see if my shoulder is getting better.  When I got to Cherokee I volunteered at New Leaf.  AT 3 I went to get the boys at school.  We had a banana bar on the bench at the school.  Then we went to get haircuts.  We walked to the museum.  It is fun to watch them play and observe and dress as astronauts.  I headed back to IG to play pickleball 6-8ish.  Fun, but it seems the more I play the worse I was playing.    Uffda!!  When I got home Denny had supper ready.  Hamburgers, cheese green beans.  Fun, Full Day!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment