Tuesday, October 1, 2024

OGT and cherokee

 The OGT trailer load didn't get loaded in the morning.  It had broken down. I helped until 12.  Then I headed to Cherokee for a haircut and nails.  After school I picked up the boys and we went to the skate park.  It was really fun to watch.  On the way home I went thru IG and played PB for a while before heading home to listen to the vice presidential debates.  The Choice is very clear to me.  Lord, I am so thankful you put the Kings and rulers in place according to your plan.  I trust You and pray you would heal our land.  If my people who are called by my name would humble them selves and turn from their wicked ways and seek My face, then I would hear from heaven and heal their land.  Lord, we need your healing.  

No comments:

Post a Comment