Friday, October 11, 2024

Heading North TJ!!!

I got up early, but Denny was earlier.  He had gotten the kitchen cleaned and I got the Rav 4 out of the machine shed.  We headed to excelsior about 9 and got there about 3.  Uffda!! long drive, but the weather was  wonderful and the trees in Minnesota were gorgeous!!  From Lukes, we went to the game where we met Matt, Becky and Kane.  TJ was feeling under the weather, but gave his all during the game they lost 13 to 15.  Hard fought match.  Matt had planned to take us to a nice restaurant about 8 minutes away from the field, but not closer to Lukes'.  Matt asked me what I thought and after 3rd quarter and it getting dark I said I would really like to eat closer to Lukes or at Lukes.   Thee wasn't a Caseys around, and  Matt called Luke.  He recommended Olivie's for pizza.  BUT )as Matt was calling during the game and trying to line up something)  Olives order for pizza changed from 8 pm until first pizza time to be ready at 8:15.  Well, I rode with Matt to pick up the pizza and Denny rode with Becky and Kane to Luke's.  Matt and I sat outside while we waited for the pizza.  I found a pen that I could use to write a Texas check.  The pizza  tasted great, they left for home and we went to bed.  



No comments:

Post a Comment