Tuesday, July 21, 2026

Fort Dodge

I carried 2 bouquets to the house so Denny could bring with him to Fort Dodge.  I volunteered at Orphan GTand met Denny in Arthur afterwards.  We returned a golf bag and 1retrever. to Paul R.   The boys had picked out a bag and retrievers that they wanted.  We got to the Mineral City restaurant at 11.  Great to visit with Charlie, Ann, Steve, and Sherry.  Before heading home we made a Walmart stop for the right cleaning prouducts to get the stains out!!! Uffda!!!. Denny worked on it all afternoon, saying I should be doing this on my hands and knees.  Unbeknownst to me He was listening to a new song that he told me on Wednesday that he thought it was my song.  "I like it when you're nice to me".

I can't get the picture onto my blog.  Uffda!!!  Took a screen shot and got it!!




No comments:

Post a Comment