Wednesday, July 29, 2026

Golf and Visiting Marilyn

 I was awake and littering to devo in bed.  At 8 I met my brothers at Silvercrest for golf best ball.   Craig's goal was that we would shoot 4 under par, actually we just shot 3 under par AND we used one of my shots.   From there I played one game of pickleball with Bruce, Paul and Paula.  We came from behind and won.  I went to Wellington to meet Bev.  We had coffee with Aunt Mary and then drove to Ossian.  Well, we took the long way around and eventually drove to Ossian.  We had a nice visit with Marilyn.  She enjoyed when we read her short stories to her.  After we got back to Decorah we ate at Culvers.  I made copies of the pictures of the senior girls.  I got a few frames at The Depot, and Olive Branch and Walmart.  


No comments:

Post a Comment