Tuesday, July 28, 2026

Fun day

I listened to devo in bed.  Craig and I visited and then I went to Keith's.  Anabel's group came about 10.  They rode to the pond on the back of Keith's pickup, unloaded his boards by his dock and then looked at the cabin.  They came back to Keith's and played in the shed.  I went back to Craigs and took a nap before going to Decorah.   Craig called to say he was headed to an Amish store north of Cresco.  I scurried home and hit was fun to look around and shop there.  Bent and expired nonperishable foods.  We headed to Barneys for a sandwich and to meet Mugs.  We ate and she and I visited for an hour after Craig, Keith,Jane, and Bruce left.  As she gave me a ride home I realized I forgot my glasses at Barneys, then my phone on the floor of Mug's car and watch at Jane's.  UFFDA!!!   I slept pretty good.  



No comments:

Post a Comment