Thursday, February 5, 2009

2/04/09




R&R Wed. Feb. 4 ANABEL IS ONE!!!
I went to the unit early again so I could watch the Torren during the day. Denny really has a hard time leaving for work when there are little ones around. He did extra duty. I got home and he was getting Torren out of bed. Torren had gotten sick during the night and also after He and Grandpa had oatmeal for breakfast...so into the bath he went. Evan had not fared too much better. He had filled his diaper and crib, When I talked to Becky later in the day she had gotten sick, too. But she had finished painting the walls of the kitchen. For a birthday cake I made a bowl of finger jello and covered it with low fat cool whip and sprinkles. It worked for sensitive tummies. Good night at Awana. I've been checking the sows at night, so I stopped at the unit before I went home.

No comments:

Post a Comment