Friday, February 27, 2009

2/18/09


R&R Wed. Feb. 18 I swept the deck and then sprayed on Thompson water sealer. Coffee at Gloria's. Then I sprayed off the poop dock. Mom and Dad have fed birds there for years and there was several years of poop on it. The sisters were able to visit out there Friday night without stepping in anything interesting. I went to the pool over the noon hour and read out in the sun. Chicken Soup for Mothers...Kind of a tear jerker for me considering the circumstances. I miss Mpm a lot. About 3 pm I went to the community center and helped the committee fix food for the fajita supper. It was great food. I think about 150 were served. Yesterday they picked some sour oranges from the tree off our deck for the meat marinade. I went with Elaine to hear a speaker at their church after the meal.

No comments:

Post a Comment