Thursday, February 12, 2009

2/12/09


Thurs Feb. 12 I got up to the unit about 6 am. I just did inventory. Denny showed Phillip how to feed today. He is going to take care of my mammas when we are in Texas. I took my car in to get the oil changed at 8:30. Then I worked out until 9:30 when Missy brought Evan to me . We shopped at the Dose garage sale while Missy and Anabel went to A's 12 month checkup. We had a home school field trip at the EEC with the Ida County naturalist, Steve Hummel, about birds. Over 50 students, parents, siblings listened to him for about 1+ hours. Evan sat quietly on a chair. Of course I had given him a blow pop sucker. Missy dropped off A and I had her in my backpack for the hour during the talk. I couldn't believe how well every one behaved. The preschool teacher heard Missy was in town and she had a sick child so Missy substituted for her in the afternoon. Phillip was in town and took the kids home. The naturalist helped older students dissect frogs in the afternoon. I went to Bible Study at 3. Then to the unit to help clean so we can go. Phillip left for a Labrai conference in Rochester. Denny paid bills at night. and we just got done printing our boarding passes. YAHOO!! Texas here we come! I think Denny has watched the Skating video 15 times and laughs each time.

No comments:

Post a Comment