Friday, February 27, 2009

2/17/09


R&R Tues. Feb. 17 Denny goes home today. We had breakfast on the deck with Wayne and Kay whose high pressure sprayer we used yesterday. Their pastor and his wife are spending the week with them. I ran a couple of mornings with Amy. I packed a couple of sandwiches for Denny to take along. His plane left Brownsville in 80 * sunshine. I went back to 4 Seasons Resorts. Denny called me from Houston. He asked if his leather coat was there. I was just sick when I found it in the closet. A half an hour later he called. Were his car keys in his coat??? I was really sick when I found them in the pocket. He talked to Missy and she found the extra set of keys. His mom and dad drove down to Omaha to give him the keys. His parents are so kind. Me, I was lonely when he left. I kinda went thru some stuff of Mom's and then I went with Elaine to Gatti's pizza for supper.

No comments:

Post a Comment