Friday, November 6, 2009

Thur Nov 5

11/5/09 Another full day. Fourth day of being at the unit by 5 am. Just me and Mark. First day of me spraying out a room all by myself. I did 2 rooms. On the sprayer from 8:30-4:30. Not nearly as much fun as Matt was having giving Missy a drink. Denny did bring pizza out to us from Arthur, so we sat and ate for about 45 min. At 5:30 I left and went to Anabel and Howard's who had asked us over for turkey supper. YUM!! Howard was in the mood for a turkey leg so last Friday he had gotten a turkey. We had a great meal complete with mashed potatoes, gravy, stuffing, peas, lettuce salad, fresh buns,and all the relishes (with black and green olives). Then top it off with pumpkin pie and cool whip. SO GOOD!! I was so physically beat that after supper I took grandpa's place on the sofa. I went home earlier than Denny who stayed and cataloged some old coins Howard found in his uncle's lock box in Arthur.

No comments:

Post a Comment