Friday, November 6, 2009

Tues Nov 3

11/3/09 I subbed at BC for Joseph again today. My time frame was about the same as yesterday. 5 am unit...6-7 home...7-8:30 unit...9-2 BC...2:30-5:30 unit...6-8 church. At 2:30 Neil, Mark and I finished giving shots to the last 2 rooms of baby pigs. Neil had sprayed out room 6. We pulled off the holdover pigs that were not big enough to sell and put them on moms in room 6. I did make it to FPU with supper for Denny by 5:30. How romantic to eat by the light of the car interior. When I got to town he was still at the bank working. Sure nice to have him working at Arthur at least until the end of the year. I guess you can say we eat out at least 2 nights a week. On Tuesday I bring supper and we eat at church before FPU. On Wed. I bring supper and we eat at church before Awana. Tonight was the first time we ate by the romantic light of the car interior. Such romance just knocks me off my feet.

No comments:

Post a Comment